Friday, March 28, 2008

Joys of Unplugging

Well, this summer at Cedar we're encouraging even further unplugging from technology, and worked out the details just this week. I think it's interesting that I also came across this article on unplugging today.

Since I was just nominated for community services by the Peace Corps this week, I've been surfing for more information in that area as well as other programs and organizations committed to service. There is so much out there, it has me a little sidetracked from my 'homework' of looking into costs and details for traveling to and around Tanzania, Morocco, Spain, and France!

Happy April, everyone. I hope you're enjoying the rain which brings green back to us! As for me, I'm still seeing snow and might just drive home through a blizzard tonight.

No comments: