Sunday, August 06, 2006

I'm here!

Sitting in the internet cafe with my roomie for the past month! Whoa! The time has flown. Positively. I could use a better keyboard though.

Life is good. So good. I am having a great time in Guyuan! Sad to think of being gone in less than 2 days. Then it's on to Yinchuan and then Beijing, then Tianjin and finally Shanghai for school in September.

I can hardly believe another summer has gone by. And I was at summer camp- although it was very very very different from the last three. This time I was with 1 roommate for 4 weeks! And I have only had 5 others in the past 7 weeks :-)

Well I better get going. An hour goes by quickly on here. Sorry to have been so silent. Give me a few weeks and I'll have more access again. I've been working with only about 1/2 hour a week! And no, dear ones, I have not missed the internet. But I have missed many of you periodically.

Send some ni hao!

ps- sorry for the weddings I have/will miss. I really truly wanted to be there for you. Especially Katie, Kristin, Sarah, and Elizabeth. Sorry guys.

1 comment:

Sarahhh said...

yeeha! So how was your summer Sarah?