Sunday, August 06, 2006

I'm here!

Sitting in the internet cafe with my roomie for the past month! Whoa! The time has flown. Positively. I could use a better keyboard though.

Life is good. So good. I am having a great time in Guyuan! Sad to think of being gone in less than 2 days. Then it's on to Yinchuan and then Beijing, then Tianjin and finally Shanghai for school in September.

I can hardly believe another summer has gone by. And I was at summer camp- although it was very very very different from the last three. This time I was with 1 roommate for 4 weeks! And I have only had 5 others in the past 7 weeks :-)

Well I better get going. An hour goes by quickly on here. Sorry to have been so silent. Give me a few weeks and I'll have more access again. I've been working with only about 1/2 hour a week! And no, dear ones, I have not missed the internet. But I have missed many of you periodically.

Send some ni hao!

ps- sorry for the weddings I have/will miss. I really truly wanted to be there for you. Especially Katie, Kristin, Sarah, and Elizabeth. Sorry guys.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Sarah :-)
I'm glad to hear you are having so much fun! Ihappy to hear how you were doing over there, across the entire world!
You must tell me your address when you finally get to school. then I can write you and send you a letter.
with a bunch of stamps.
because it has a`ways to travel
;-)
well, your probably limited on time and I'm writing a bunch and I'm sorry, so I'll let you go!
Well-just wanted to say that I love you and miss you and hope your having a really good time like nothing else. :-)
Love you (wierd counselor) Sarah!
-Sarah

Sarahhh said...

yeeha! So how was your summer Sarah?