Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Fam

Seems like people keep dying.

This week in particular a handful that I knew. First, a great-aunt. And then last night, a great-uncle (unrelated to each other).

I start healing from one, then it happens all over again, and at moments, it's worse than before, when I thought I was in the absolute depths of despair. What I've learned for sure so far is that the highs go a whole heck of a lot higher than I've ever experienced, and the lows go even lower that I've known. If there's one thing I love and hate about growing up, it's that one.

Today's been a good day, though, all in all. I work with great people, who do good things for each other and especially for our guests. It doesn't hurt that it's beautiful here. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow... it really is beautiful.
i love that you keep visiting my xanga. i love you!
-sue